Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi


Get to the Electric Fetus ASAP this weekend! CDs for $1, $2, and $3!!! Discounted vinyl too! Picked me up some nice finds that I would never have bought otherwise: Superdrag’s b-sides collection, United States of Electronica, Pete Krebs, Preston School of Industry, Sunday’s Best, Halo Benders. Some really good stuff here for dirt cheap! Sale ends 6pm on Sunday.
I pray that the Fetus can stay in business. It appears they are doing a great job to keep business: sales, concerts, and even a download store! Their marketing is very smart and I hope it keeps them alive!
I’m sure everyone knows by now that Pavement is reuniting! A bit too early to announce it though. Not till a year from now. People will have to try not to lose their tickets as they already went on sale for the first 4 announced shows. Here is hoping they come to MN, but not to the Roy Wilkins.
Sunny Day Real Estate kicked off their tour a day earlier than announced in Canada. From what I heard, they sound great!

No comments: