Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brand New to play First Ave


Brand New gets moved to First Ave!!  I just got an email from Ticketmaster announcing that tickets for Brand New at First Ave on 10/04/09 are on sale on 9/10/09.  I clicked on the link and it says that tickets for the Myth are redeemable at First Ave.  You would think Ticketmaster would email everyone announcing the venue change. 

I haven’t been to the Myth before, but I am assuming that it is a larger venue than First Ave.  Most fans have probably already gotten their tickets.  I wonder if there will even be tickets available.  I am so relieved that First Ave is putting on the show because I heard that the Myth is a crappy venue.  I LOVE First Ave.  My favorite Minneapolis venue only behind the 400 Bar. 

Brand New + Manchester Orchestra = Very hard show to top.  

Can’t wait for Sunny Day Real Estate/ Jealous Sound!!!

No comments: